Opinions on baby girls names

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bubbler Posts: 116
hi girls, I'm due my first baby very soon and we have a boys name picked but we have three girls names we love that go well with the surname but can't decide on one. Would love your honest opinions on the three names and which (if any) you would go with: Ella Ava Chloe
zoey Posts: 1574
I'd go with Ella - I think it's lovely :lvs then Ava. I'm not really keen on Chloe. You should put up a poll and it'll show the results really clearly. It's easy to do. Good luck with your decision.
JustBecause Posts: 3242
They are all lovely names. And all very popular at the moment. http://www.cso.ie/releasespublications/ ... ynames.pdf If it were me I would probably prefer something a little more unusual but that's probably because my name is unusual and I love it!
marleymoo Posts: 503
:lvs Ava its one of our names. Ive heard its v common but I only know of one friend of a friend of a friend who has named her wee girl that and Mylene Klass!
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
I love the name Ava, think its so sweet
PetiteFeet Posts: 506
I think they are all lovely names!! Maybe have them all in reserve and then pick when you see babs if it's a girl!
lavendergirl Posts: 478
hey congrats and best wishes for the rest of your pregnancy love all 3 names but picked Ava, Ella would be my next choice, but still love Chlow iykwim. my only niece is Ava; she is a dote , and think its a lovely girlie name lg
Veruca-Salt Posts: 1542
I love Ella :wv
Aventine Posts: 228
I like all three, but I think Ella would be my choice.
vidia Posts: 2960
Ella xx