Opinions on this BM dress please

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

wifeyttc Posts: 2507
Hi girls :wv I have spent the last 2 months looking for nice chiffon dresses for my BM's.i have found this style dress that i like but it will be in a burgandy colour.i am thinking of ordering one from the states to see what the quality is like. [attachment=0:mlq1ux79]Blue-Strapless-Chiffon-Bridesmaid-Dress-8284-1.jpg[/attachment:mlq1ux79]
lux Posts: 6270
I like the style but I am not a fan of strapless dresses as I've seen so many BMs spend the day pulling up the dresses or fiddling with them. Maybe straps would be a good idea, they could be added? Also, it depends on the shape, strapless does not suit a lot of people, myself and my BM included!
wifeyttc Posts: 2507
hi lux yes i forgot to add that i prob will be getting straps attached i want to see how the BM feels first and if they feel they need them ill get them attached.shouldnt be too much of a problem hopefuly!
dancerformoney Posts: 2733
oh what a stunning dress!! it is gorgoeus and fab colour!will be fab in burgundy! if the dress is fitted properly, you shouldnt have any problems.
lux Posts: 6270
[quote="sweetiepie11":177ct9nz]hi lux yes i forgot to add that i prob will be getting straps attached i want to see how the BM feels first and if they feel they need them ill get them attached.shouldnt be too much of a problem hopefuly![/quote:177ct9nz] That would be perfect, I was AMAZED at the difference adding straps made to dresses, some I was not keen on but when straps were pinned on the dresses were so different!
MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
Really nice dress! And defo one bridesmaid could wear again, not too bridesmaidy looking iykwim! The detail is lovely, agree straps would be better as if top part is anyway loose it won't be comfy!!