Opinions on this dress please :)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

JellySnakes Posts: 2201
Ladies do ye think i could wear this to a wedding i have to go to in October or is it a more going out to a club kind of dress.?? The back of the dress has kris/cross straps iykwim. I was thinking of wearing a black shawl/shrug , black peep toes.[attachment=0:352dyt03]river island dress.jpg[/attachment:352dyt03]
Diamondz Posts: 2208
Oh I like it!! Def think this would be fine to wear to a wedding and would be fab with black peep toes...
Thanks for the reply ,just needed a second opinion. I really love the dress,im 5 '11 and tried throughout the summer to get a dress to at least cover my backside but twas hopeless, this one is perfect just above the knee. Thanks again :thnk
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
I think its perfectly fine for a wedding
ohsotired Posts: 7071
Gorgeous dress - I wore something a teeny bit similar a fre weeks back except it was lace on top instead of the print!
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
I love the fit. It's sexy and flattering without being ott or inappropriate. The length is fine for a wedding; I don't see why you couldn't wear it anyway. Well wear O-O
2ndtimer Posts: 336
I think it's gorgeous, sexy but flattering. Definitely wear it!!
Thanks for the replies, im definitely wearing it wohoo, sorted!! O-O
soulful Posts: 1697
wow its a gorgoeus dress and you are 5.11!!! you'll be like a model in it lucky girl! xxx
[quote="astrogirl":6nfazk2x]wow its a gorgoeus dress and you are 5.11!!! you'll be like a model in it lucky girl! xxx[/quote:6nfazk2x] Thanks :thnk me a model ha ha,maybe a few years ago,but after 2 kids and a summer of eating rubbish im far from it :o0 :o0 Being so tall is a nightmare i actually hate my height ,would love to be 5.7 ish.