Opinions on Wedding dvd songs

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

GalwayDubBride Posts: 177
This is the final list Our Videographer has asked me to give him approx 12 songs to go on our wedding dvd and i want to have modern songs nothing too old that ive heard a million times on all the cousins wedding dvds, so this is what ive come up with there not in the order to suit the dvd he can organise that. Greatest day- Take That Feels like Home-Dawsons Creek Chapel of Love- The Dixie Cup I wont let go- James Morrison Your My Best Friend- Queen The Storey- Greys Anatomy( Sara Ramirez) Love this song You've got the Love- Florence and the Machines Wherever you will go- Charlene Soraia Stuck with You- Heuy Lewis and the News Time of your Life- Greenday Your Song- Ellie Goulding Everything- Michael Bubble there not in the order that they will appear on dvd
LadyLizzie Posts: 1724
That's a really good list, a nice mix of songs - I must keep an eye on this thread for next year ;o) !!
GalwayDubBride Posts: 177
bumping this up to see what people think
excitedjuly12 Posts: 1722
Love your choice in songs, must say we have similar tastes! :o0 Greatest day- Take That - We had that as our First Dance Feels like Home-Dawsons Creek - Sang in church You've got the Love- Florence and the Machines - Entrance to reception Wherever you will go- Charlene Soraia - Church Your Song- Ellie Goulding - Church Everything- Michael Bubble - Love it, my friend had it at her wedding but I didn't. Great selection