Opinions Please

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrs aug 07 Posts: 817
Hey girls We were thinking of getting these for the groomsmen pressies for the wedding what do ye think? [img:26e3xcvn]http://i13.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/9c/d7/8559_2.JPG[/img:26e3xcvn] also we would love to get them embossed with their initials, any ideas where we could get this done?
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
very nice! not sure about the embossing.. just wanted to say i love them, great idea, and different too! x
ohsohappybride Posts: 3476
Sorry, but I see an empty box? :-8
Its a black Prada Mens leather wallet!
Mama2 Posts: 1230
I think that's a great idea. I'm sure you could get them stamped in a leather workers. Maybe the sort of place that puts extra holes in belts etc.
ohsohappybride Posts: 3476
[quote="Mrs Aug 07":3j0hphbj]Its a black Prada Mens leather wallet![/quote:3j0hphbj] Ok, I'm sorry, need my eyes tested obviously! I think they're a lovely idea. Do you mind me asking how much they cost? If you do, don't worry, that's ok. :-8
Dub gal Posts: 382
I love them taht's a great idea was trying to think of something for ours might steal that idea
About €150 I reckon if you buy them in BT etc but as Ebay is my new best friend I think we should be able to get them for about €50ish. Bargain and im sure they should be well impressed with them!!
frangipani Posts: 1543
they're GORGEOUS!! would you mind pm ing me where you got them as I'd like to buy one for my h2b as a present?? as regards getting them embossed, I'd imagine a cobbler's would be a good place to ask? A lot of them do bags and leather wallets. i think i would just let a prada wallet plain. it speaks for itself!
hey just put in a search on ebay for mens leather wallets and loads come up! Im bidding on one at the mo so hopefully that will go well. Or you could try following this link! [url:etztomja]http://search.ebay.ie/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=mens+leather+wallets[/url:etztomja] Happy shopping! Regarding the embossing we would like to put their initials on them maybe on the inside even, just to make it a bit more personal!