Menu

Opionion on boys name

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

worriedmammy2b Posts: 44
Hi, Just looking looking to see what your favourite name is out of these: Kyle Jake Riley Baby due in Sept so really want to settle on one soon. I dont like having a few options.
mamime Posts: 791
In order i like Kyle, Jake and Riley. Riley is in with Toby for me. I love both names, but know too many dogs with those names! I loved Cara for my daughter, and then a neighbour went and named her dog that :/
LadyLizzie Posts: 1724
I like Riley best, also depends on how it goes with your surname though!
MrsSparkle2B Posts: 1689
Love Kyle & Jake
poppingcandy Posts: 593
I love the name Riley. Not a massive fan of Jake, sorry!
Cara the dog - how random!
Smilinmaz Posts: 446
I don't think it's random...it means friend in Irish. Anyway I like reily best...not a fan of Kyle tbh
worriedmammy2b Posts: 44
Thanks for the replies so far, still no clear favourite though :duh: I think Jake might be out for me, I have a small preference for Kyle & Riley.
rosiemama Posts: 3363
I just met a little boy called Riley yesterday, it's a very cute name but would age well too I think. Not keen on Kyle or Jake but more to do with knowing people with the name than the names themselves. Good luck choosing :-)
Sorry Smilinmaz, I do love the name Cara for a little girl, just thought it was a odd one for a dog. Worriedmammy did you make a decision on names? I have nearly settled on my names, due in 7 weeks :o)ll