OPK - 2 lines!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

happyfeet Posts: 1316
hey!! Was out of the office yday and couldnt wait to get back in to tell all you! 2d month tcc - and i bought opk last week. Did one on monday and was faint 2nd line then did one on tues and really dark 2nd line!!! Was so shocked! This is good yes? O-O
sunnyside Posts: 3164
I hope you took advantage of the official go-ahead :o0
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Certainly did sunnyside! Jumped on DH! haha! How are you?
Good thanks Happyfeet. I'm only on CD8- it's easy to remember cause AF came on 1st of Feb so it's a simple one to work out. Not sure when I'll be ovulating based on last months long cycle. haven't gone done the opk route yet but might be tempted next month if no joy.
thats a handy date. I thought id give the opk a whirl - seeing i have just came off pill and only have one ovary. But im not gettin my hopes up as it says just coz you get a surge doesnt mean you will ovulate. Its this right?
Not sure about that- maybe some of the other girls would know. I think I did hear that they may not always be reliable so you have to check for other signs. did you have any physical symptoms of ov last time- I know I did cause the pain was terrible so I'm looking out for that again this month as a sign
yeah i had the same pain as i felt last month - tho last month it was around cd 19 i felt that. It was early this month at cd14 started to feel that and then got 2 lines at cd 15... Dont know if this is a good or bad sign?
Sounds to me like you are going to be bang on a 28 day cycle so I say that's good news :o)ll