Oppinions on dress please!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

newlyengaged Posts: 255
hi girls I would like your oppinions on dress if you dont mind its tara keely and i think its even nicer on than the pic. Its an antique ivory colour and the brooch part is really shiny!!! I still have one more shoppin appointment booked for dec but think it will be so hard to beat. Im about 5 foot 3 and size 8 - 10 to put it into context. All oppinions would be welcome. Thanks a mil! (BTW first time postin pics - hope it works!! *deleted in case he sneaks a peek! thanks for all comments!*
cork10 Posts: 38
That is really a stunning dress.
thanks a mil cork 10, i suppose im just nervous cos it really has blown budget outta the water....!!! (altho its the one thing i have to say im willing to splurge on!)
thebrideof2009 Posts: 1416
fantastic dress i love it
tilsun Posts: 4506
It is absolutely gorgeous! Love it
bigassbride Posts: 83
very classy dress hun, it will be beautiful on you, it will really suit your height and size - fab choice - go for it!
x_x Posts: 1823
BEAUTIFUL dress...only concern would be ...would it be hard to walk in/dance in?
mrstobe09 Posts: 875
It's a really stunning dress, love it
Tic Toc Croc Posts: 3710
really stunning dress, its gourgous! So elegant looking
thanks guys, it is really flattering on, defo have a nice bum in it!! ha ha! buggser i had a little boogy in the shop and was able to sit and all, so im not too worried but will be tryin a few more moves before i put any money down! So happy you like it, i thought i had found "the one" before, but when i went back to try it on this dress had arrived in the store only the day before and totally outdid it! Think it cud be fate!