Optimum Nutrition Before, During & After Pregnancy

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Christmas B Posts: 6191
Hi girls, I was at the doctor's the other day and she told me that I should get this book: http://www.patrickholford.com/content.a ... erride=457 I just picked it up down in Hodges & Figgis for €14.95 and it's very interesting!! There are 4 Parts: Part One: Your Pre-Pregnancy MOT Part Two: The Perfect Pregnancy Plan Part Three: Your Guide to Being a Super Mum Part Four: Optimum Nutrition for Babies & Young Children. I've just been glancing through it there and it seems really good. It tells you how to prep your body & DH's spermies, to help conceive easier etc. there's oodles in it!! Just thought I'd share my new book!! xx
jellybaby Posts: 2316
[quote:1sgj4t2v]Part Two: The Perfect Pregnancy Plan Part Three: Your Guide to Being a Super Mum [/quote:1sgj4t2v] Love the titles of these two!! You can just tell it's written by a man :lol: :lol:. All thoughts of nutrition go out the window when the MS kicks in, and you're only concerned with eating whatever you can manage to keep down! Hope it works out well for you :mrgreen:
HappyGirl Posts: 113
[color=indigo:3e4qooup]Hey I have that book and have been following it for the past month or so (started while TTC). Am now 5 weeks. Am feeling very healthy at the moment, but ms hasn't kicked it yet so we'll see how I feel in a few weeks! :) Anyway, it's a fantastic book, and gives you pointers on what vitamins and nutrients are most important. Can't do any harm! :) HG [/color:3e4qooup]