Ordering invites from US- any suggestions

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

padelle Posts: 57
Hi ladies, Just wondering if any of you could recommend suppliers for invites in the US other that fairytalevisions. Don't get me wrong their stuff is lovely and have my eye on a couple there but would just like to know if there is anyone else ye are using.......Thanks in advance. :thnk
FutureMrsL Posts: 231
I used invitations by dawn. Worked out very reasonable.
padelle Posts: 57
Thanks I'll check them out too.
stockbroking bride Posts: 2642
I used mygatsby.com
tipp Posts: 275
We got ours with indianwedding.com and found them very good. Got 170 invites printed and 100 evening invites printed for €350, make sure you get a sample first. They are excellent quaility but some are a lot bigger then you think on the picture. We got a scrol sample and the box was as big as a pencil caseVVV funny.
chennelly Posts: 159
I bought these on Wedding Paper Divas: http://www.weddingpaperdivas.com/produc ... 74.htm?c=3 Liked them cos they're a bit different (and they were the only ones I could find to match my colour scheme!!). They were very reasonable and delivered ib about a week
honey_bee Posts: 30
I found a website called PoshBetty that does retro invites - so cool.
Mrs080808 Posts: 1569
I used www.theamericanwedding.com They dont deliver to Ireland though so they are only good if you have someone in the US who can forward them to you.
Spudnik2b Posts: 1804
We used http://www.discount-invitations.com/ and they have no problem delivery to Ireland although they advised us if we knew someone in America that they could ship them to, there would no delivery cost and no customs, my FSIL repackaged and sent them to us and postage was under $50 and no customs.... the whole lot only cost $155 for 100 invitations and envelopes, 100 rsvps and addressed envelopes, 100 thank you cards and envelopes, they were really quick, had them in less than two weeks from FSIL from the time of order and really nice to deal with.
miamia Posts: 673
Hey guys With the American sites, I know they use the reception cards as evening invites, how do these look for those of you that have got them already? Does it actually look like an invite? Also have you found a site that does the mass booklets too? Thanks :thnk