Organising a Wedding ( what am i missing )

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Marymullingan Posts: 341
Hi im organising my wedding for next year this is what i have ? please let me know if im missing anything...THanks Venue Church / Priest 2 x Cars Wedding Singer Cake Grooms Suits & Pageboy& Shoes Wedding Dress & Shoes,Vail Bridesmaids Dress/Necklase/Earings Bridesmaid Shoes Hair Make up Band & DJ Flowers Wedding Rings Invatations Flavours Photographer Irish Dancers Honeymoon Red Carpet Marriage Course Notice To State Mass Booklets Wine for Tables Thanks all :o)ll
marianf Posts: 5845
Videographer...............the one thing you can't do without IMO
No, thats one thing were not getting !!!
marianf Posts: 5845
[quote="debbie7":2sqdkuyz]No, thats one thing were not getting !!![/quote:2sqdkuyz] Your decision but I think you are making a big mistake. If you get someone good, you won't even notice that they are there, and nothing relives your day like the dvd.
gerbil Posts: 3528
[quote="debbie7":3t07qi6x]No, thats one thing were not getting !!![/quote:3t07qi6x] Neither did we, never regretted it - we didn't miss having one at all.
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
[quote="marianf":1i8mbx15][quote="debbie7":1i8mbx15]No, thats one thing were not getting !!![/quote:1i8mbx15] Your decision but I think you are making a big mistake. If you get someone good, you won't even notice that they are there, and nothing relives your day like the dvd.[/quote:1i8mbx15] I agree marian Id have missed sooo much if I didnt have one, there was so many bits we'd completely forgot about until we seen the video.
pigeonwife Posts: 3789
[quote="Mrs Summer":1o7qjwhw][quote="marianf":1o7qjwhw][quote="debbie7":1o7qjwhw]No, thats one thing were not getting !!![/quote:1o7qjwhw] Your decision but I think you are making a big mistake. If you get someone good, you won't even notice that they are there, and nothing relives your day like the dvd.[/quote:1o7qjwhw] I agree marian Id have missed sooo much if I didnt have one, there was so many bits we'd completely forgot about until we seen the video.[/quote:1o7qjwhw] +1
SilverGirl Posts: 1517
I'm not having one either. Your list seems to be all you need from what I can think of :wv
oneday Posts: 138
[quote="debbie7":hauyw48e]Hi im organising my wedding for next year this is what i have ? please let me know if im missing anything...THanks Venue Church / Priest 2 x Cars Wedding Singer Cake Grooms Suits & Pageboy& Shoes Wedding Dress & Shoes,Vail Bridesmaids Dress/Necklase/Earings Bridesmaid Shoes Hair Make up Band & DJ Flowers Wedding Rings Invatations Flavours Photographer Irish Dancers Honeymoon Red Carpet Marriage Course Notice To State Mass Booklets Wine for Tables Thanks all :o)ll[/quote:hauyw48e] These are all things that are optional. Centrepieses, Chaircovers, Gifts for Groomsmen/Bridesmaids Wedding Insurance Guestbook
I lucky i got the hotel to give me the chair covers FREE, saving me over €400.00, they also supply the Ctr Piece Im not gettting the bridesmaids pressies as im paying for there dress,shoes, hair, make up, earings and necklase, i tk thats enough !! Thanks guys for all the info :wv