Menu

OT is anyone watching Private Practice online?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

leopardess Posts: 906
i know bombchic is..just wondering is anyone else i've just watched episode 7 and am traumatised :o( :o( :o(
Alwaysbroke Posts: 1140
What season? I was watching it on Living and it's the same series that's just started on RTE but is finished now on living.Only got to watch the sason finale last week and oh my god I was such a mess! Just as well dh was gone to bed before i started watching! Took me about half an hour afterwards to calm down!
oh no im on season 4....it gets worse :o(
ttcbaby2 Posts: 273
I was watching it and had to stop, couldnt watch the last two episodes - way too upsetting, wont watch it again... season 4 epsiode 7 or 8 - not sure which I stopped half way through.
ya 7 is worst, 8 upsetting too took me a while to get to sleep last night...very bad..although acted really well..about to watch 9 now private practice is fairly dramatic, id say more than Grey's anatomy..high drama..def not for the faint hearted :ooh
mammybean Posts: 10364
i cry during most episodes. missed last couple of season3 has anyoe got a link. is it back on rte?
survivor Posts: 2507
I'm watching it. Its a shocker alright. I think private practice is much more hard hitting than greys. With greys you know its a show and the things that happen are all part of the show. Private practice is much more realistic in so far as you could imagine some of the scenarios actually happening to you and those you know. I watch both shows each friday after they are aired in the US on the thursday night.
lifestooshort Posts: 2312
Hey you watched it is tough. I was same couldn't sleep after. Especially the character being so tough etc ps new name aka bombchic
Daff Posts: 11644
how do I watch it? jus finished watching season 3 on living but missed a few of them so hoping to catch them on rte2! would love to get season 4 though!
MINI DONKEY Posts: 2499
Season 4 excellent. Am only episode 13 I think, haven't got to watch it in ages. Love private practice, is so true to life....