Other Names for Pink Shoe

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jenny0305 Posts: 845
Just Wondering who else she has been. SexyAis...do you think that's Pink Shoe too. I know this topic annoys people but it intrigues me sometimes.
Dcd Posts: 1471
Pink shoe?? Is that you again?? :o0
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
I don't know what her other names are supposed to be. I don't understand why people have such a problem with her...am I missing somthing?
Dcd Posts: 1471
Ah I don't have a problem with Pink shoe..just thought this post was funny. I mean.. who knows who anyone REALLY is ?? Unless you've met them?
mad woman Posts: 22106
cluckyyy
clucky Posts: 26471
she was clucky with a couple of extra y's thought that was funny and at least she owned up to it fair play to her
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
[quote="Clucky":vyxi9ckf]she was clucky with a couple of extra y's thought that was funny and at least she owned up to it fair play to her[/quote:vyxi9ckf] Did she not only own up after she caught herself out , was she not supposed to be answering as Pink Shoe but instead Fcuked up and answered as Cluckyy - Fool!!
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="New Years Eve Bride":2m2jrgsl][quote="Clucky":2m2jrgsl]she was clucky with a couple of extra y's thought that was funny and at least she owned up to it fair play to her[/quote:2m2jrgsl] Did she not only own up after she caught herself out , was she not supposed to be answering as Pink Shoe but instead Fcuked up and answered as Cluckyy - Fool!![/quote:2m2jrgsl] well thats true she was caught out in spectacular fashion
mad woman Posts: 22106
well she's [i:3obx6psn]not here anymore to defend herself [/i:3obx6psn]so lets just let it lie now girls.
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
[quote="MRS Mad Woman":286dhbqj]well she's [i:286dhbqj]not here anymore to defend herself [/i:286dhbqj]so lets just let it lie now girls.[/quote:286dhbqj] OMG, must check spelling of Mrs Mad Womans name, has she now come back as her????