OUCH!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LMR Posts: 1925
Grrrrr!!!! Just spent 6 hours in A&E after tripping over a shoe that H2B left lying by the step. Broken a bone in my foot and now in a cast and on crutches!!! Also had to travel home wearing a hospital gown as I had to take my jeans off so they could put the cast on. Got to go to another hospital tomorrow and have a full cast put on (am in a temporary one) Its 4 am and I've just got back and I can't sleep cos I can't get comfy. I hope he learns to pick up after himself now!!!!!! Not a happy bunny. >:o(
princess buttercup Posts: 1457
Oh my God, you poor pet !!!! :xxx I hope H2B is waiting on you hand and foot !
frankensteins wife Posts: 1838
You poor thing ! :thnk Make sure you rest and put that foot up.... God love your poor h2b - id say that his life wont be worth living for the next 8 weeks ! [url=http://www.glitteryourway.com:38kyut3p][img:38kyut3p]http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/6421/glitteryourwayc30d623dar5.gif[/img:38kyut3p][/url:38kyut3p]
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
poor you thats awful hope he spoils you rotten keep the foot elevated to prevent swelling and throbbing in bed put 2 pillows under your leg this helped for me could be worse though i did this 4 days b4 my sisters wedding i was her bm and had to use crutches on the day
Playful Posts: 638
Oh you poor thing, one word of advice put sponges on the handles of your crutches as these can really hurt your hands Hope you feel better soon
WilmaFlintstone Posts: 1318
[quote:3k571ztb]Grrrrr!!!! Just spent 6 hours in A&E after tripping over a shoe that H2B left lying by the step.[/quote:3k571ztb] Hope he brings you lotsa :thnk :thnk and :xxx :lvs :xxx
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
Your poor thing, take care of yourself and make sure to get loads of :xxx attention. Also a good time to get him to clean the house for you. :o0
LMR Posts: 1925
Thanks for the sympathy ladies. Just back from the outpatients clinic, got a proper cast on now (apparently I fractured my cuboid - who new I even had one???). Can't put ANY weight on it what so ever for THREE WEEKS so H2B will defo be making it up to me as I won't be able to do anything much. Also up to eight weeks in a cast and I can't get any of my jeans on - sweat pants ahoy!!!!!