ouch

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
Decided to change my classroom around a bit today so did a bit of furniture moving. When I was moving my own desk it kind of jammed on the carpet and my shoulder jerked a bit and as the day has gone on its gotten sorer and sorer. That'll teach me to go moving stuff on my own. Should have left it where it was, it was grand.
Mari yay Posts: 4045
Owwie Have you tried alternating ice and heat on it?
tassajara Posts: 723
That sounds so sore, try ice and then some voltarol on it as well to reduce the inflammation.
Going to go up and have a shower now and see if the heat makes it any better. Then will get dh to rub deep heat or something in it when he gets back from the gym.
tassajara Posts: 723
That sounds so sore, try ice and then some voltarol on it as well to reduce the inflammation.
streaks Posts: 3592
Try a couple of nurofen plus, anti inflammatory might help. You'll be able to sleep with it then aswell. If it doesn't improve a trip to the doc might be in order ;o(
Hope its just a pulled muscle!
sooperdooper Posts: 60
Roaring laughing reading your post. I had to move things around in the classroom today after the painters were in and one of my more helpful charges pushed a bookcase into my ankle which is lovely and bruised now. Btw getting married in 3 wks and have short dress.Thank God it wasnt next week!!! Hope your feeling better soon and next time sweettalk the caretaker!
Mari yay Posts: 4045
You'll need ice if it's swollen too
vinoqueeno Posts: 3511
And they say our jobs are safe ;o) (Sorry- couldn't resist!) I'm constantly going around with bruises half way up my thighs from walking into desks - DH thinks I'm being battered at school ;o( Seriously though, if it's not getting better as another wollie said, alternate ice & heat on it. And if all else fails - it could very well be an excuse to get a nice massage!