Menu

Our baby is coming early

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

buzybumble Posts: 831
Im still in shock here. Our baby was due on the 21st of Jan and then because I need a c-section they said they'd take me in on week 39. Well I was at the consultants yesterday and baby is so far down that I could give birth any day now. So they have booked me in for the 10th for my c-section (thats if I last that long). Its only a week away now and we are both so excited and extremely nervous at the same time. tbh Im quite scared but trying not to show it, I couldnt even sleep last night as my mind went into over drive :eek
motherhubbard Posts: 3037
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Baby in a week!!!! Oh my God! Thats great news.. and scary too! :o0 :o0 Try to relax and get yourself organised so you'll keep your mind off of it.. Best of luck :thnk
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
I can imagine what your feeling knowing babs will be here in one week. Try relax as there is nothing you can do now just wait for your new arrival. Best of luck hope everything goes smoothly for you. Do you know what your having?
newyearbabs Posts: 686
Good luck, don't be worrying everything will be fine. Just enjoy your last week with your DH/DP
twinssep Posts: 1242
good luck goesoit all goes well
Sassy Posts: 2269
At least you know exactly when your baby is arriving. That must make it even more nerve recking and exciting. Take it easy and good luck
charli Posts: 5994
ah Buzybumble i am thrilled for you, thats great - try and relax and enjoy the next week, babs here next week :o)ll
buzybumble Posts: 831
Thanks for the replies girls. I will do my best to relax as much as I can. h2b is worse than me, he's running around like a blue arse fly trying to put up the cot, get bed clothes and messing around with the car seat so he knows how it works before baby arrives. Hey little mrs sunshine, no dont know what we're having but I keep having a feeling it might be a boy.