Menu

Our Hotel offering ! ! !

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Asics Posts: 1935
Our Hotel are offering us the following based on 140 guests at €40 a head what do you think? Is it a good deal. Menu Starters Choice of warm chicken salad with crispy croutons, toasted pine nuts & creamy ceasar dressing Or Melon with fruit coulis Soup Summer vegetable soup with herb cream Main Course Roast beef with rich red wine gravy & creamed horseradish sauce & yorkshire pudding Or Roast stuffed turkey & ham with cranberry sauce & rich gravy Or Fresh Darne of Salmon with citrus chive sauce Selection of house vegetables, roast & creamed potatoes Dessert Dessert platter (selection of 4 desserts) Tea/coffee Afters food for 180 Sausages & sandwiches or a mini bar-b-q This includes red carpet on arrival Bridal suite free rooms for both sets of parents Champagne on arrival for the bridal party Tea/coffee cake, nibbles for all the guests Fruit punch Prosecco reception for all the guests White chair covers & sashes of your choice Flowers on all the tables Personalised menus Really good rate for rooms for all your guests (best rate at that time)
kazra Posts: 63
Hey..ive be reading the forums for a while now but didnt comment...couldn't not comment on this one..seems lik an amazing deal :o)ll ! we're paying 55 a head for only one choice on main an no choice on starter and all the other extras seem great!! Where is this :wv
vinoqueeno Posts: 3511
Hi, That sounds like an amazing deal. I'd be snapping it up especially as there seems to be so many of the "extras" included!
Mrs Magnum Posts: 974
That is a very good deal. You have to be happy with that.
summersurprise Posts: 1276
sounds like a steal to me you must have done some haggling for that bargain !!! :wv
Asics Posts: 1935
Yea im delighted she went down €5 :o)ll :o)ll from the last time I was in with her its The Manor Hotel Abbeyleix. We haven't it booked yet cause we have to see the priest to make sure dates suit, im raging cause h2b is working this Sunday O:| so that means ill have to wait another week before talking to priest I just can't wait to set a date so I can start booking things :wv
ms organised Posts: 1069
Brill package, well done! :o)ll
milinda Posts: 785
Thats all seems very good value, well done :o)ll
bintjen Posts: 145
souds like a great deal... :ooh
imawolly Posts: 268
I'd jump at it - we were quoted €45 per head, and I thought that was the best going. Granted that is with a negotiable menu, champagne reception, afters food for evening guests, penthouse for us, accomodation for both sets of parents, unlimited wine for the evening....think that was it... Still sounds like you're doing better tho Fair duce!