Out & about double OR Baby jogger city mini??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

luckyduck Posts: 173
Hi All I am expecting baba no 3 in april and my DD will just be 2, so will need a double buggy. I have narrowed search down to the out and about nipper 360 or the baby jogger city mini. Both double buggys are a great price on baby days direct.co.uk at the moment. My question is which is the best one to go for or are the much the same? I heard the O&A is slimmer bu the mini jogger is easier to fold?? I am leading towards the out and about but i would love to hear any opinions from people who have either or are trying to decide between these. It is so head wrecking O:| Thanks for your help in advance
Daff Posts: 11644
I ordered the Out N About from this website at the weekend. Got the buggy, shopping basket and newborn insert for €370 incl delivery!!! I couldn't see the baby jogger on it so not sure of that deal. Reason in the end we went for Out N About is that I've seen it in the shops folded and its right size for us but major thing for me was the rubber wheels - I do a lot of outdoor walking and that was the one thing the buggy had to have. COuldn't believe the price on this website. I'd been so upset before cause we couldn't afford the Out N About here with all the extras we needed for it and this meant it was in budget :o)ll
Hugz Posts: 410
Hi luckyduck you could have read my mind, these are the two buggys I have narrowed it down to aswell. My dd will be 1.5yrs when number 2 born please god. What deal is that website offeirng on the babyjogger.... I think the out and about goes to a bigger weight/age ie it will last longer ... but I am not sure I prefer the look of the babyjogger ie nicer on the eye But like dafodil I have heard nice and narrow