out law rant

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

wonderwife Posts: 463
Seriously if you comment on my weight once more, either to my face or to my husband, you will pay. I do not comment on the fact that your whole family (hubby excluded) are so skinny they look about 10 years older than they really are. If you have nothing good to say why don't you just say nothing at all...that way I will never ever have to listen to your condesending drivel ever again. :action34
bridalnowmam Posts: 2202
Some ppl think they have the right to comment on anything, so sorry she upset you. Hope you are ok, i got some nasty comments from my own MIL last sunday, in my own house the wagon, she was only in the door and i felt like throwing her out :o0 Hope you are ok WW :wv
Littlebo Posts: 2598
How dare anybody comment on your appearance or weight. I am sure you are lovely and none of her business or anybody elses for that matter. I'm afraid I would not be able to bite my tongue and would have to say something, maybe even just enough for her to get the message or even a good aul bite to sting! How friggin dare she.
me julie Posts: 368
Your obviously stunning and this woman is jealous, forget about her and take no notice this kind of behaviour is ridiculous. Ignore her!!!
teatimebride Posts: 754
Next time she says anything to you or your hubby about that subject, get him to say "But shure I only LOVE something to grab onto in the throes of passion!!! What would I want with a boney, string of misery?? Yuck!! My wife is SEXY!!! Yum!" >:o) >:o) Or something along those lines!! Might shut them up!!
dancingfeet Posts: 826
My MIL is a bitch... She constantly comments on my weight and hair colour. Oh you lost weight.... you needed to as you were putting on a few pounds, oh you changed the colour of you hair.. its better than it was before.. I wouldn't mind but say anything about her daughter and overweight grandchildren she can't get off the phone to you quick enough :o0 Her latest one was, Its good to see you buy something with your own money and not use my sons.
wonderwife Posts: 463
Thanks ladies, it felt good just to get that rant off my chest. After a good old rant I was back to water off a ducks back again! I did lose 3lb this week so soon I'll be getting too skinny again :zzzz:
[quote="dancingfeet":3egeojrm]My MIL is a bunny... She constantly comments on my weight and hair colour. Oh you lost weight.... you needed to as you were putting on a few pounds, oh you changed the colour of you hair.. its better than it was before.. I wouldn't mind but say anything about her daughter and overweight grandchildren she can't get off the phone to you quick enough :o0 Her latest one was, Its good to see you buy something with your own money and not use my sons.[/quote:3egeojrm] Oh God you have some patience! What do you say to that?
dancingfeet Posts: 826
I dont talk to her unless I have to. If she rings the house and hubby not home I let the phone ring out... Thank god for caller ID :o0 :o0 Haven't seen her since mid September and at that I just said hello. Hubby works shift so will go and see her on his days off. Its water off a ducks back at this stage...
Fair play to you. You are a bigger woman than me.