Out of the Frying Pan and Into the Fire

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LabLady Posts: 4325
I left my last job in a call centre cause of all the crap. I started my new job where we were told, oh we were the best of the best etc.. bull [email protected] Today one of the girls has a second interview for a coaching job who has no customer experience, our manager told her about the job. My wages are completely wrong, second pay check in a row. I have direct debits out today and no money to meet them. Grief on the phones and obligitory overtime that isnt refelecting in my wages. I have had it!
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
oh no thats terrible and you rely on your wages theres nothing worse have to say our accounts is very good only fecked up once on the wages
Playful Posts: 638
Oh you poor thing, I'm in the same boat no wages in bank hate having to ring and asked to be paid.
I mean to feck up x2 Probably tell me now it was all tax cause all the overtime was put through together, then I will start to wreck the place! I am normally a quiet person but at my wits end and have a terrible temper when it builds up enough!
Little Kitty Posts: 914
Oh Christ that's taking the piss royally and you're right to be mad. Can you ask for a meeting with somebody in HR to sort this out as there is nothing as bad as going into a new job and having the same crap only 10 times worse.
Angel* Posts: 625
That is just unacceptable. Do they not realise you have bills to pay etc. >:o( How companys get away with this I'll never know. Hope you get it sorted. Good luck :wv
playabella Posts: 543
Really annoyed for you. I really don't understand how these companies think they can get away with this crap. I used to work in a call centre myself (trying to repair printers) and you take enough crap from the customers, so you don't need it from the bloody company aswell!!! >:o(
well ladies, my TL never authorised my sick pay! Pr i ck He did offer to give me his own money while I wait for a cheque which can take up to a week to get and another 5 days to clear as its a crossed check for Ulster Bank. So fed up! Anyone know of any half decent jobs going in Limerick? (Stay away from DELL)
WonderWol Posts: 2927
Get them to do a transfer straight into your bank account - tell them you won't accept a cheque because of the delay in getting it cleared. God that TL sounds like a right dope.