Ovens Parish Brides.....what are ye doing now?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Tigra Posts: 184
Hey Ladies, I'm am due to get married in Ovens Parish in just under 3 months time but have heard that the priest that covers the parish has retired for reason I'd rather not say. I have tried to contact the parish office but there is no answer. Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me and wondering what ye are doing? Seems to be this kinda stuff only happens to me...............
SiobhanOliverSoprano Posts: 3150
hi Tigra - is it Ovens in Cork? If so have you tried contacting the Farran office as they're the same parish so the priest there might be able to help you - I think he's Fr. Sean O'Sullivan. Or even Fr George O'Mahony in Ballincollig might have a number for you - he's very helpful Siobhan
Tigra Posts: 184
Hi Siobhan, Yeah it's the Ovens parish in Cork. Getting myself into a bit of a panic now. Tried ringing the parish office in Ovens and Fr Sean O Sullivan and there's no answer. I'll keep trying but I was just wondering what others are doing now. I only heard through a neighbour. Only for them I wouldn't have known. Thank God they are the biggest gossips I know.
SiobhanOliverSoprano Posts: 3150
[quote="Tigra":1msvlpua]Thank God they are the biggest gossips I know.[/quote:1msvlpua] :yelrotflmaosmilie: fingers crossed someone gets back to you soon S
sa08 Posts: 83
hey there sent you a pm :thnk