Over the bump maternity jeans

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jeidi Posts: 3128
I got these fab over the bump maternity jeans from littlewodds. They fit perfectly and have a really nice leg on them, in a dark denim colour. The thing is I wore them the other morning and by the time I bent down to kiss th dog and got to the end of the stairs I was like a vanilla ice wannabe. They were hanging down around my arse, I had to take them off again as they'd drive me mad for the day. Obviously there's no belt loops in them, but I really like them and dont want to let this get the better of me. I was hoping someone would have a miracle idea????
mama2E Posts: 670
You'll probably find as your bump gets bigger they will start to fit snugger on you. I got my first jeans around your stage and after a few days of wearing them they started to fall down and I was always pulling them up. Now they are absolutely snug!!!! Sorry can't be more help!
mcglick Posts: 463
i have this problem too...with both over the bump black trousers and under the bump jeans....i spend my day hoy-king them up when i walk.....hope it gets better as my bump gets bigger!
jarashow Posts: 3083
Hmmm mine were fab for about 2 months and now the bump part has started falling down, jeans stay up np, but it's very annoying. I don't know if this happens to most people or if it's the shape of my bump. I go right in underneath it and the band only goes to the widest part of my bump, so keeps slipping down under it..... might have to get braces :o0
SaJa Posts: 4282
I'm gonna get a pair of these belly up things as my over the bump jeans are always falling down O:| http://cgi.ebay.ie/Belly-Ups-Maternity- ... dZViewItem
Yoda Posts: 3340
You can get Bella Bands to help hold up the jeans or trousers I have the same problem with my new jeans from Littlewoods Bump not big enough yet iukwim
Looks like I'll have to wait for another while till I get bigger!
mrssunflower Posts: 3651
Jedi mine did this the second day I wore mine - I was freaking out that I'd lost too much weight from getting sick but I washed them and stuck them in the tumble dryer and they are nice and tight now
[quote="mrs sunflower":2tdsaau9]Jedi mine did this the second day I wore mine - I was freaking out that I'd lost too much weight from getting sick but I washed them and stuck them in the tumble dryer and they are nice and tight now[/quote:2tdsaau9] Mine are brand new, didnt wear them before.