Ovulation.....feeling frisky!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Joleigh Posts: 4242
Wasnt sure where to post this. Basically I ovulated yesterday, I know because my dates are right and I had a bad pain in my side all day. Now today I feel like jumping on the nearest male, I'm like a dog in heat!! I think my body is telling me its time to start reproducing!! But I'm not ready to yet! I'm afraid to go home and jump on H2B because its a dodgy time, if I got pregnant now I'd need a fairly large wedding dress!! Think I'll have to go home and have a cold shower and put my chastity belt on!! I hope my body gives signs this clearly when I am TTC!
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
:yelrotflmaosmilie: Your gas...ah feck it go for it..if it happens its not the end of the world is it?
Christmas B Posts: 6191
You little horn dog!!!! :o0 :o0 :o0
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[quote="Christmas B":3ftv3isx]You little horn dog!!!! :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:3ftv3isx] Says she that will get the "Most Horny award at Christmas" :o0
Joleigh Posts: 4242
Even the boys in work are starting to look tastey!! No, I mustn't......STOP!!!!!!!
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[quote="Dolly Dora":3dxfuggd][quote="Christmas B":3dxfuggd]You little horn dog!!!! :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:3dxfuggd] Says she that will get the "Most Horny award at Christmas" :o0[/quote:3dxfuggd] :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek O:o) O:o) O:o) >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o) [quote:3dxfuggd]Even the boys in work are starting to look tastey!! No, I mustn't......STOP!!!!!!![/quote:3dxfuggd] Go up to your boss and straddle him!!! See if you get a pay rise!!!! :o0
AnyHopeLeft Posts: 310
Joleigh Ya dirty bitch ya!!!! :action31 :action32 :xox :xxx :baby3: