Ovulations

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
I am still waiting to ovulate. Had my first AF after M/C. I am on day 12 today. Have been checking when I got + on opk last time around and longest I went was day 13 which resulted in a 30 day cycle. Please God I will + today or tomorrow. Really worried I might not ovulate this month. Did anyone else who had M/C not ovulate on first month after?
Me Julia Posts: 1352
LMS I did not ov till much later in my first cycle. I was always about day 14 before my MC and in that first cycle after MC it was about day 17/18 so that gave me a 32 day cycle! I had never had a cycle that long before, so please dont worry...........its perfectly normal and you know yourself that the more you worry the stress may make OV take even longer. I think it just takes the body a while to adjust after everything its been through. Oh i really hope it happens soon!!
Spice Bride Posts: 558
Yeah, stress can delay ovulation. After my m/c I actually ovulated earlier - was usually on day 16 but it happened on day 14. So think that your cycle doesn't necessarily go back to exactly how it was. You could ov over the weekend so that will give you lots of time and opportunity to dtd. Good luck.
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Good luck LMS - here's hoping you will get "the big O" soon!