OXEGEN - SOO EXCITED!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LadyBug Posts: 545
So how excited is everyone?!! Cant wait!! We're doing the 3 days, camping in the Tangerine Fields in and Green Campsite this year. Just hope the rain is getting out of the way now and it'll be back to being sunny for next weekend!! :o)ll Lots and lots of this!! O-O :o0
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
Id love to be doing the whole weekend again, just doing a girlie day on Sunday, cant wait :o)ll :o)ll
fifibelle Posts: 4447
Cant wait !! :o)ll Doing 3 days but not camping - getting a taxi! >:o) Done the camping thing before and prefer to have my own bed & shower! Best of both worlds!!!
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
[quote="fifibelle":2kx8cmfa]Cant wait !! :o)ll Doing 3 days but not camping - getting a taxi! >:o) Done the camping thing before and prefer to have my own bed & shower! Best of both worlds!!![/quote:2kx8cmfa] Oh you mad b!tch :o0 :o0 theres no way id be able to go home and come back the next morn, give me camping and an airbed anyday :o0 :o0 :o0
[quote="Mrs Summer":348hdpr4][quote="fifibelle":348hdpr4]Cant wait !! :o)ll Doing 3 days but not camping - getting a taxi! >:o) Done the camping thing before and prefer to have my own bed & shower! Best of both worlds!!![/quote:348hdpr4] Oh you mad b!tch :o0 :o0 theres no way id be able to go home and come back the next morn, give me camping and an airbed anyday :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:348hdpr4] :o0 :o0 :o0 Tried to get a hotel but all booked out so this was the next best thing!!! There will be 6 of us so we will at least have a laugh on our journeys to and from Oxegen!!
Wouldnt be able for all the too-ing and fro-ing either!! Dont mind the camping at all, actually good bit of craic, but went for the Tangerine Fields cos they have REAL showers and toilets!! Now its trying to decide what to wear, i soooo hope the sun shines! Get the Child of Pragues out for next weekend girls!!
Yes defo get the child of prague out!!! We only live about a 20 min drive away so journeys wont be too bad - I hope!!
Ah well then, happy days!!