Paige Boy Gift Ideas and Kids activity packs

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Summer2016Bride Posts: 37
Just wondering if anyone has any ideas for Paige boy gifts I have found getting gifts for my flower gifts easy enough but Paige boy gifts I can't seem to find anything. Has anyone found kids activity packs (colouring books and cartoons) cheap in Ireland or online ? Some places are looking for 8 euro for a wedding colouring book and 6 crayons seems like a lot to me ??? I need 6 and can't justify 48 euro
craftyPB Posts: 2625
We didn't have page boys so can't help there, but how about making the activity packs yourself? There's free downloads on Pinterest of wedding colouring books, buy some crayons and you'll have it done for super cheap! I made one for our flower girl (only child at wedding) which included colouring book and crayons, bubbles, a blank card for her to design for us, handmade felt matching pairs game, handmade felt Disney princess finger puppets, a small colour in your own jigsaw and a blackboard and chalk. She loved it and it kept her entertained during dinner (was nearly 3 years old). It cost me very little to put together.
Jenron Posts: 259
Our page boy was 7 and we got him a kids sports watch (his first ever watch) which he was over the moon with, he kept telling everyone the time all day! We also got him a football and some Lego city which he collects. For the activity packs, we made our own for each child at the wedding. We put personalised colouring books which I made, crayons, stickers, personalised word searches that had each of their names in it, a treasure hunt map for around the gardens and jigsaws. We also had loom bracelets in the bags as they we're the big thing when we were getting married. What I didn't make and print myself, I bought in penneys such as the jigsaws and loom bracelets. I think all in all each pack cost me less than 5 euro. Definitely go with making your own, it's much cheaper and you can personalise it