pain advice

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sunnyside Posts: 3164
Girls I've been having really bad pain since thursday on and off. It feels like it's my ovary but I'm not sure if that's coincidence as I'm just off the pill. When the pain is bad I can hardly walk and bending is impossible. I'm worried now that it might be a cyst on my ovary or a burst cyst. Do any of you know what the symptoms of a burst cyst would be? I don't know whether to go to the doctor or not as she'll probably say it's all to do with coming off the pill. But honestly it's not mild pain it doesn't feel like AF pain either.
irish bride Posts: 558
Hi sunnyside, i had a burst cyst about 6/7 years ago and the pain was really intense, everything hurt on the right hand side and i was doubled up. I really don't know if this is what you have but i do think you need to call your doc asap and talk to him.... take care xxx
jen2 Posts: 3106
Coming off the pill should not cause you any pain,maybe except heavy AF. I would ring the doctor. If you have had it since Thurday ring him today and make appointment. Hope you feel better soon Jen2
happyfeet Posts: 1316
sunnyside - i had the same pain. Its like a sharp pain in ovary area. Like on and off twinges. I had this about the 10th jan - i am hopin it was ovulation pain. THen i had it again yday on and off. No idea what that was tho. Its sore but only lasts a few seconds at a time.
sunnyside Posts: 3164
thanks for the replies. I think I'm going to leave early and take it easy this evening. I didn't get much sleep last night. Hopefully it won't last much longer- i suppose overall the pain isn't as frequent so maybe that's a good sign. good luck with your test happyfeet. :babydust: