Pain in bump

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Chicken Licken Posts: 873
Hi girls - don't know if any of you have experienced this but last night about 5am I woke up really uncomfortable. I had a terrible dull pain just below my bellybutton and its still there today. Have any of you experienced this? Is it that I am stretching even more? I think I will see if it passes this evening and if not go to the doctor tomorrow.
Desert-Moon Posts: 1174
I got this, but it wasn't very painful, just a bit of discomfort. Also it wasn't deep inside my bump, so I put it down to skin stretching. :-8
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Chicken, do you mean your belly button or just below? Cause mine has been sore/tender to the touch for the past couple of weeks. I said it to the Dr. yesterday but he brushed it off saying it's nothing. However, googled it last night as still wasn't reassured and came across this. It's normal it seems. HTH http://www.birth.com.au/class.asp?class=6701&page=4
Chicken Licken Posts: 873
Thanks a mil girls! :thnk I was really freaked out by it but got DH to massage my belly last night and it worked a treat! I have no pains today and feel grand. Tigletts - the article is spot on and it must be the muscles stretching or tearing as I have definitely noticed my bump is expanding each day. Babs is a strong kicker too so probably adding to the discomfort. At least now i have a fair idea what it is I need not worry if it happens again. Thanks again!