Pain-no bleeding-12 weeks

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

eel27 Posts: 153
Hi Girls, I have been awake all night with quite bad cramps in my tummy. They felt kind of like tightening contraction pains. I kept getting up to go to the loo expecting bleeding but there was none thank god. They've kind of gone now but I still have quite a sick feeling. Just wondering if anyone has had anything like this? Shouold I be worried? To top it all off my hubbie went out last nite and didn't bother his arse coming home. I got a text about 8am to say he was in his friends mams house! I just rang him there and he cant even speak. I am sooooo angry. I >:o( 've told him before that his days of staying out all night are over when he has a two year old and a pregnan wife at home. They are so bloody selfish sometimes. Anyway, rant over! Thanks girls.
Kop Bride Posts: 932
Maybe its just stretching pains hun?? I've read that on secomd baby your womb can strtch quicker and Ive had cramps all the time and im only 6 weeks. Once you have no bleeding you should be ok especially that the pains have eased. If your really worried I'd ring your hospital emergency room and they might put you at ease over the phone. I would definitley be really annoyed with dh its so unfair on you worrying at home about your preg aswell as him not coming home. from experience though your prob better off waiting untill he sobers up before having a rant at him as it prob wont make much difference doing it now :action32 Hope your ok
eel27 Posts: 153
Thanks Kittyandboo! Yeh I'd say I'm fine. I'd imagine the sick feeling now is hunger because I dont feel like eating at all but I might force some toast and tea into me, hopefully that'll do the trick. You're right about waiting until he's sober but its so hard not to rant when he falls in the door!! Altho by the sounds of him he's half asleeo there so he'll probably fall asleep and come home when he's sober. If he has any sense that is!!! The mood I'm in now he'd be very sorry if he walked in the door now >:o) !! Will let you know how it pans out. In the meantime I think me and the little man are gonna have a PJ day!!!
Kop Bride Posts: 932
exactly just try relax. stressing out wont help you, your lil' man or baba no 2. I would definitely give him a piece of your mind when he does get home. Not fair on you he should be looking after you not the other way around. The lads have no idea what we go through every ache and pain sends us to worry over drive O:| O:| hope your ok x