pains down below!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mammymcphee Posts: 4477
hey ladies, :wv 12 weeks pg today thank god, and all going well ive been getting a few sharp pains down below, IYKWIM. im not in agony or anything and ive no blood or spotting, just coming and going every so often, Is this normal? :wv
justwed09 Posts: 2349
hi wannababs, ive been getting them on and off in particular last week. i think they are just stretching pains. if your worried, ring your doc and ask them., ive a gp apt on wednesday so im going to mention it to him and see what he says :wv
Thanks love, i just text my friend there whos a midwife! waiting to hear back from her :xxx
oh good, she might answer it for you, let us know!
tis handy alright! but she prob is working today, so i mightnt hear back til later on, will keep you posted :xxx
Psycho Sue Posts: 1875
Hey wannababs, I definately think that its the stretching pains! I still have them from time to time, but they are like a cross between period pains and digestion pains! Only really starting to sprout now, so I think that I'll probably have them till I'm closer to my due date! Sue
thanks sue, i think its stretching pains too, every niggle u would notice!! :o0
Psycho Sue Posts: 1875
yeah wannababs - you are right tho! People tell you certain things about pregnancy, but then there are loads of things that make you wonder 'Is this normal?' congrats by the way, and good luck with the pregnancy!!! *) Sue
hey ladies, :wv just to update, my friend said prob stretching/growing pains. :hic :hic Today, now i have a small bit of my brown spotting back, so that explains it too. and thats just hormonal, :hic my god this PG lark is hard!! :o0 thanks for the replies yesterday :xxx
thats good wannababs, another thing less to worry about! well done on the 12 week mark!!