Pains in legs, bum & back after lying down

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

chicam Posts: 1169
Hi, anyone else had this? After I've been in bed for more than a few hours I wake up with excrutiating pains in my thighs, bum and lower back as if I've laid on them the wrong way all night or something. 33 weeks, this has only started in the last week.
tinyfairy Posts: 1536
Yep, this is me every single morning since about 26 weeks! I have SPD so that's my reason for it. Sometimes after a day of pottering around, not doing much but walking around the house, the pain will subside ever so slightly. Hopefully it's just the positon of the baby for you at the moment.. BC x
delighted Posts: 258
Me too! Except its in both hips and lower back, for the past few weeks I have been waking up in agony but it usually wore off pretty quickly but for the last 2 days I have been in constant pain all day :o( My mum thinks the baby could be lying on a nerve in my back, will mention it to the midwife this week, any suggestions on how to relieve it?
chicam Posts: 1169
Wish I had some bloomin ways to relieve it - other than a bath in the morning because I'm in that much agony. Last night it got so bad I went to sleep on the couch cos the cushions were much softer than the mattress on my bed, and it worked a little and I was able to get a bit of sleep. O:| I'm so tired and so sore!!