Pains

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

shootingstar Posts: 1340
Hi All, Was in sever pain last night, cramping and like a piercing pain in my privates, I presume that its either BH or that its stretching down there, anyone else feeling like this???
wedjul05 Posts: 5673
I get this nm. For the first time the other night, I had to actually get out of bed and walk around the pain was that bad and woudln't go away. I get the sharp pains every now and again, mostly at night. Think it's stretching??
shootingstar Posts: 1340
Yeah its mostly at night time, its like shooting pains down below in my privates and then period like pains in my belly?? I know babs is fine cuz its kicking away goodo!!!!
wedjul05 Posts: 5673
they are exactly what I get, they only last a few secs but almost take my breath away. Like your babs, mine is still kicking away happily.
Jeidi Posts: 3128
I'm no where near as far a long as you both but when I lie flat out on the couch watching telly I get piercing pains up my fionnuala. The other night they were actually coming regularly....nothing majorly uncomfortable but piercing all the same. I just moved position and they went... I just assumed it was stretching pains too... same as in bed at night laying flat reading my book, Dh said something funny and I couldnt laugh as I got those pains again, I had to get up on all fours to have a good aul laugh. Being pregnant is so classy!
Thinkerbell Posts: 187
Yep those stabbing pains are definitley streching pains, had them the last couple of weeks but think they might b going away now. Also pains little like labour that you have to breath through, its like as if you holding yourself in a sit-up position and all your muscles are tight, take quite a bit out of ya. But is all to do with streching.