Menu

Pains

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Snugglebuggle Posts: 1084
Hi girls Hope ye all had a good weekend.Just wondering just off the pill about 2 weeks and I am getting pains in my tummy and I also have sore boobs. Did any of you get this after coming off the pill ?We are TTC so am I reading too much into this ? Thanks girls :thnk
mammybean Posts: 10364
I did, but it was only a sign of ovulation!
Ok thanks Beanies girl kindo thought that would'nt be that luck eh.Good luck to you too :thnk hope its not too long for us.
Royal Wolly Posts: 1020
Hi Eve06, if I remember rightly you were my wedding twin?? July 21??? Lets hope you will be my pregnancy twin too!!! :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
cute kitten Posts: 537
would the pains be more common before, during or after ov. need to know, might help me know how long my cycle will be this month.
Hi Royal Wolly :thnk ,Yes I remember it seems like ages since the wedding great to see you on this site aswell.And Congratulations to you its great news.Oh yes send me lots and lots of baby dust Hope everything is going well for you,how do you feel ?were you off the pill long before conceiving.I'm iff it only about 2-3 weeks but getting pains in my tummy and that but I believe its just ovulation pains.Anyway delighted for you and keep in touch. :wv
John Walsh Guitar