Palmers Coco Butter

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Cutey Pie Posts: 419
Anyone know a stockist of this range ? Its suppose to be great for stretch marks - my friend swore by it when she was pregnant. Ive googled it in Ireland but cant see any shops that stock it - maybe someone has seen it on their travels ??
chloe100 Posts: 97
Try www.strawberrynet.com
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
You can get it in Boots and a lot of chemists. Its really cheap too.
Apple tree Posts: 139
ye boots do it :)
Cutey Pie Posts: 419
Thanks ladies !!! :thnk
delighted Posts: 258
yeah boots have the strech mark one for pregnancy, has anyone seen the regular moisturiser that has a little pump on the top? I can't find one any where!
bride. Posts: 3014
I got in Tescos, it was under 7 euro
chicam Posts: 1169
Mothercare have it too with the pump on the top.
bettyboo!! Posts: 345
I was in Boots looking at the coco butter and ended up buying the one with is for after pregnency (spent so much time reading the bottles and never noticed that it stated on the fromt for ater pregnancy) :-8 Anyway, decided to try it and couldn't stand the sweet smell off it, did I buy the wrong one? It was the pump action bottle about €7.00.
Poppit Posts: 2042
I got this cream the other day, just for my legs etc as i use bio oil for bump, but decided to put it on everywhere as it makes skin so soft. When i looked down i had a shimmer all over me. Turns out i got the Cocoa butter with vitamin E body Gloss :-8 Put a whole new meaning to the phrase "You are glowing" :o0 Still have shimmery bump.