pampers simple orange pack

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

co kerry Posts: 153
today i went into tesco as i wanted to buy some new born nappies to have when i go into hospital. i know i am early but i like beeing organised. they have an offer on at the moment 2 packs for 8.45, when i got to the till they only actually scanned up at 50 cents each . i was delighted so went back in and bought a few more again all scaned up at 50 cents each . i told a friend of mine who went into a different tesco and also they scaned up at 50 cents each . a geat bargin........... :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
lisa Posts: 1612
I know where i'll be heading in the morning!
i went to the self scan till just incase ......... because it is obvoiusly a mistake buy two first just to make sure that they are still scanning at 50 cents each. :o)ll :o)ll
was it just on the smallest new born? my little man is on size 2 now, wonder if it the same?
no on all szes 2-3-4-5 . my friend bought a few of each . i hope you get them for the same price and they havent realised there mistake. but it must be a regional mistake from head office as two different tesco were charging the same price
Worth a try.
Mammyof2Princesses Posts: 3745
Think the problem must be rectified - well in Tesco in Clare Hall anyway - scanning at 4.69 at the self service checkout tonight! :o( :o(
ah i am sorry you missed out on then O:|
I went in first thing yesterday and they were scanning at 6.99. :o(
fxfor3 Posts: 2347
i wasnt lucky enough either to get them at 50c but it seems there is a difference in all the tescos on the normal price?