Parents :(

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Anyone DREADING the 2 weeks off???? :o( :o( :o( :o( :o(
*Lexi* Posts: 2600
no but then that may be because my mother is taking my two for a week :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
[quote="*Lexi*":3a116uzb]no but then that may be because my mother is taking my two for a week :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll[/quote:3a116uzb] Biatch
honeypot2010 Posts: 1500
Ah no I'm looking forward to relaxing and not being up really early.... :o0
[quote="HoneyPot!!":11cq1h75]Ah no I'm looking forward to relaxing and not being up really early.... :o0[/quote:11cq1h75] Your kids must be well behaved so :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
Ah the joys of being a step parent!
Synergy Posts: 2768
I'm looking forward to not having to cart the three of them off to school across the city! Some dose! I don't understand how they sleep in on a school day and get up at bloody half six on a non school day O:| The joys of it!!!
Elban26 Posts: 2458
[quote="Synergy":3qcr1pru]I don't understand how they sleep in on a school day and get up at bloody half six on a non school day O:| The joys of it!!![/quote:3qcr1pru] LOL :o0 , I'm like this myself :-8 , on a work morning I'm dragging myself out of the bed, at the weekend, I'm wide awake, think it's because you know you don't have to be up!!! :duh:
candypants Posts: 8575
I work so the 2 weeks of are a nightmare, have to get somone to look after dd!!
honeypot2010 Posts: 1500
[quote="Scarlett O Hara ":38kye6d7][quote="HoneyPot!!":38kye6d7]Ah no I'm looking forward to relaxing and not being up really early.... :o0[/quote:38kye6d7] Your kids must be well behaved so :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:38kye6d7] Only have the one, and I wouldn't say he's well behaved....ok by times he is. Just looking forward to the first few days till the novelty wears off.... :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0