patterned bridesmaid dress??? opionions

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsBump Posts: 869
just wondering what u think of bmaid dresses with patterns??? and if you think this dress could be a bridesmaid dress?? my wedding dress is a white tulle ball gown
lush11 Posts: 2877
Personally, I dont think this dress would be dressy enough especially when you say yours is a tulle ball gown.
sugarandspice Posts: 2378
it's a no from me. far too casual, more like a sun dress
bubblebutt Posts: 32
i don't like that particular dress i think it's a wee bit too casual but a patterned dress can look good for example [img:dbd1b2e1]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs248.snc1/9525_166008559259_46860349259_2709897_8097337_n.jpg[/img:dbd1b2e1]
ott Posts: 3920
I think patterned dresses are nice but I would steer clear of them because I think patterns date very fast and you might not like the dresses in your photos in a few years time. Regarding that dress, it seems to be cotton so I don't think it would be dressy enough to compliment your dress.
xx fairy mommy xx Posts: 1833
i think it is a beautiful dress but my immediate though was it had a bettie page feel to it and would be lovely if you were going for a dress like lisam posted - couldn't see it going with a ball gown. but would love to hear where you found the dress!
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
I like the idea of a patterened dress but unless your wedding is very casual, that dress wouldn't do it for me
lstars Posts: 1199
[quote="ott":224tg49q]Regarding that dress, it seems to be cotton so I don't think it would be dressy enough to compliment your dress.[/quote:224tg49q] +1 on this. but if you want a pattern, go fot it, this dress is just very casual looking.
Bluelagoon Posts: 650
It would be lovely for a beach wedding
MrsOConnor2b Posts: 268
Honestly No :-8 but thats just my opinion