Peeing a lot

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MissieGold Posts: 1124
Just wondering if its normal to pee so much Im going every 3 ish hours day and even more often at night (though often my bladder feels pressure as opposed to a large volume) Im drinking about 750ml water and milk, boiling water etc so possible 1.5L total thats about normal for me. Even before I realised I was PG (weeks 4-7 mainly)I was going more frequently esp at night . I assume if I had a UTI (never had one) it would have gotten worse by now or I would have other symptoms right?
dovedro Posts: 1295
HI MissieGold I'm in the same boat! I don't seem to go much more during the day but at night i was going 6 or 7 times. I read in a book that after 12 months your uterus pops out and stops the pressure on your bladder so it should be less after that (until the final month). I have found a little difference but still have to go at least 4 times during the night. I've been to the docs and don't have an infection, it's a total pain cause i never get a good nights sleep
Carmen Posts: 510
It gets worse! Well it did for me anyway. Will have just got off the toilet and will have to sit right back down again. Such a pain and really inconvinent. Have to think about where im going all the time to make sure there will be facilities!!
Elliecat Posts: 2725
Sorry, my experience has been that it doens't go away, I'm going 10-12 time during the day and at least 2-3 every night. Total pain, have tried to stop drinking at all in the evenings so that I can get a decent night's sleep, but hasn't helped so far. Totally wrecked, woke at 5 the last three mornings and that was me, couldn't get back over.