Peestickaholics Anonymous

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
please only give you first name and state how long you have suffeed from this condition and after that you may add what ever information you wish
NotHere Posts: 10273
My name is Butterfly...and I am a Peestickaholic. Have been so for approx 4 months. (In my defence, it was hubby's fault!!)
now butterfly the first step is self reponsibility you cant blame hubby :o0
[quote="peaseblossom":3vh6pol5]now butterfly the first step is self reponsibility you cant blame hubby :o0[/quote:3vh6pol5] But he made me do it!! :ooh
now i see this will be a long journey to revovery first step is to accept responsibility and until we do that we cant move to step 2 :compress
Ok :o( I accept it :o( BUT, I'm only in the early stages, surely the cure will be simple for me?
the cure can only be decided early in the morning time
Sphynx Posts: 6795
My name is BlackCat and I've been a peestickaholic for 1 month. I take full responsibility for this! DH doesn't know how bad it is - I hide my peesticks from him and I usually use the peestick in secret. Girls I feel bad now about taking the p*ss (!) out of the AA. :-8 Have it bad tough. Am dying for my next "fix"!
Do you hide the peesticks Blackcat? Come on, you can talk openly here.
Sphynx Posts: 6795
[quote="Butterfly06":2cf5h0fo]Do you hide the peesticks Blackcat? Come on, you can talk openly here.[/quote:2cf5h0fo] Yes I do - I have a secret stash in my wardrobe :-8 :-8 :-8 Are you and DH both peestickaholics? Is he a peestickaholic by proxy? :o0 This is getting silly now - my brain is gone to *) *)