People So annoying!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Snugglebuggle Posts: 1084
Hi girls, Hope you are all keeping well.I'm not too bad feeling little bits of movement now,makes it so real.But its so annoying few people saying that they think I'm having a boy one of the girls said that she had two dreams that I had a boy,another one I showed her my last scan and she said that its definetly a boy as she had a boy last year and it looked the same,looked like a boys head.I wish people would keep their opinions to themselves ?anyone else feel like this or maybe its just me my hormones etc !!!!maybe its a usual thing.I know that some people say that if you DTD close to the end of ovulation that your more likely to have a boy and if you DTD start of ovulation it might be a girl so,either way I don't mind a happy healthy baby is all most people want eh !!We don't want to know what we are having we decided we'd like the surprise to wait and see. Oh I dunno sorry girls just ranting now... Thanks :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Sphynx Posts: 6795
I have the opposite problem - all of DH's family are convinced it's a girl because that's what they would like so they keep on and on referring to the baby as "she" and his brother even calls it "little X" because we once said we liked the name "X" (girl's name)! O:| O:| I'm finding that a bit hard to take because I was convinced for ages that it was a boy and I kept thinking "the poor little lad they'll all be so disappointed when he's born"! But now I keep dreaming it's a girl so am totally confused. In one way I'd like to have a boy just to spite them all!!! >:o) At the end of the day no one can know for sure until they're born. Try to grin and bear it all - I find people say some very very silly things to pregnant women - just take it with a pinch of salt!
Snugglebuggle Posts: 1084
Thanks Sphynx I suppose lots of people do this but when they say like they'd put money on it that you'd have a boy,feel like saying we'd rather not know uno !!! U'd love if they were all wrong haaaaaaa but as I said I really don't mind what I have. Now I'm convincing myself its going to be a boy Mad I know should'nt be bothered lisening to any of em.Easy knows its Monday eh girls !!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Lady Di Posts: 2487
I don't actually mind this too much as I'm interested to hear what people think I'm going to have. Apparently a pet hate of pregnant women is people touching their stomachs which also doesn't really bother me! What is really bothering me though is people commenting on how big I am and where on earth am I going to put the next few months!! I'm like 'HELLO, it think its scary enough me thinking this in my own head without your pointing it out!!!' I've just started to tell people I'm due in October cos I'm due in early November but saying October doesn't seem to shock people as much!!
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
I don't mind this either but other things irritate the HELL out of me,smoking around me(ive given them up)and my weight and how HUGE I am now thats what I want to RANT about....I know im big but less of the drama Pleaseeeeeeeee O:| O:| O:|
I hear ya Mama!
I hear ya Mama!