People who use the word *unt!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Little Angel Posts: 913
I just hate this word and want to punch people who use it? is this only me or are other people in agreement O:| O:|
Miah Posts: 2738
It's my favourite ever word for describing people I really hate, so I reserve it only for them! It's like when I say it, I say it with such effort and venom, it actually relieves some of my stress :o0 G*ebag too, that's a good one!
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
I'm the same, I hate that word and the lads I work with are always using it, it drive me up the wall! Sorry miah, but I hate that word g**bag too! :o0
Mrs Snove Posts: 1611
I use it....but only for people who deserve it :-8
Anonymous Posts: 24542
I keep it for very, very special people too. Sometimes all other words just aren't sufficient. Otherwise, my favourite term of abuse is f*ckwit. Did I mention that my boss is a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very special person? >:o)
Kate26 Posts: 82
I really really hate this word. My other half used it once when he was really mad at someone he worked with and I hated it coming out of his mouth. its a horrble word
Mrs Snove Posts: 1611
But is it any worse or more offensive then calling someone a d*ck or b*llox
lou10 Posts: 389
I really hate this word too, and people know this so just say it to annoy me >:o(
dreamer Posts: 3941
I'm with you - I hate it. Thankfully I don't hear alot of it!!
Kate26 Posts: 82
[quote="Mrs Snove":2bhy83sg]But is it any worse or more offensive then calling someone a d*ck or b*llox[/quote:2bhy83sg] To be honest i have bad memories of my dad saying to it my mother when he was drunk and she used to get very upset, so I have always hated it as it reminds me of my dad-they are divirced now, so Im probably very biased about that particular word, as well as the fact it sounds bad