Peoples disgusting habits... (Do not read if sick)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

hagfromhell Posts: 2146
I have to tell you this but I warn you it is not pretty, and if you are any way squeamish stop reading now. Hubby asked me to collect something at the site where we are building house yesterday evening. This site is right beside hubbys uncle. Uncle comes out and talks for a moment and just as I am about to hop back into the car he BLOWS HIS NOSE INTO HIS HAND AND THROWS IT ACCROSS THE YARD (The snot I mean not the nose). I was HORRIFIED. I am a short time pregnant and I almost threw up my guts. I jumped into the car and turned, I couldn't even look at him. I drove down the lane retching and when I got to the bottom I had to jump out and heave, but couldn't get sick. OH SWEET JESUS WHAT KIND OF A PERSON DOES THAT, EVEN IN PRIVATE NEVER MIND IN FRONT OF SOMEONE? How am I ever going to live beside this man. And that is only the tip of the ice berg. I am going to tell you another one now and it is WORSE than that. He was due to go to get his hip done a couple of years ago. The hospital told him if he had any sores etc they wouldn't do the op. Anyway he got a boil type thing on the back of his neck and his family were worrying they wouldn't do it because of that. Fast forward about a week and hubby says to him: "The boil is gone on your neck, were you at the doctor?". "No", replies Uncle, "I let Skippy get rid of it for me". He let the dog nibble and suck the Bucking Boil off the back of his neck. That, to me, is near Animal Cruelty. These are not made up stories, this actually happened. I am so disgusted I can't even look at the man. He is not old, maybe about 62. I am going to get an electric fence hooked up to the mains when I move there and everytime he tries to throw his leg over it to come over it will electrocute the bAlls of him. Sorry to have disgusted you all so early.
Doll Face Posts: 3721
:hic :hic Now that filthy .............im sorry i read it now .......... :hic god love ya you poor thing he sounds like a right filth bag !!!1
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
haha I know you didn't mean for this to be a funny post but its the way you describe him thats funny.... can't wait for your first post about his fried balls from the electric fence.... wonder if he'll let skippy sort that problem out for him too hee hee Sorry :-8 :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
hagfromhell Posts: 2146
A savage. That is the nicest, most complimentary word I can come up with for the dirty dirty thing.
msbelle Posts: 726
o sweet jesus .... the dirty dog ! some people are disgusting! :eek poor you. i oftern give out stink to my h2b for bad habits(nothing like this tho) and he seems to think its perfectly acceptable! i think its a man thing! women be horrified and men pass no remarks!
candypants Posts: 8575
EUGGGHH!!! What kind of a species is he! yuck! Hope no one reads this at lunch time :eek
juicykay Posts: 124
oh mother of mercy! that is the most inhuman thing i have either heard esp the boil story !! :hic :hic U poor thing!!! :eek xxxx
emlo Posts: 1506
Oh Jesus designerwine... and you have to live beside this man. I hope he won't be throwing his snot over the yard onto your windows! Some people really don't know how to act in public. I take it he's a bachelor?!
whitedaisy Posts: 761
eew eew eew.... :hic
*Lexi* Posts: 2600
[quote="designerwine":2f7wuf22] AND THROWS IT ACCROSS THE YARD (The snot I mean not the nose)[/quote:2f7wuf22] i love this bit :o0