Peppermint Tea.....poxy

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

*Muffin* Posts: 7243
Bought it last night, in an effort to get healthy. Its so gross... how can anyone drink this crap? :hic
naughty Posts: 1144
did you put a bit of sugar in it!? I dont mind peppermint and camomile, but green tea is just foul. Maybe camomile would be nicer to try?
willful Posts: 6822
Uuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I love Peppermint tea :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs Very good for indigestion too!
*Muffin* Posts: 7243
Its the herby smell....euwwww, I am doing my best, I just can't do it.
AVENGER Posts: 4595
I hated it (and Green Tea and Pu-erh tea) at first but after about two weeks drinking it I really started to enjoy it. I'm now a reformed coffee fiend and have only had one mug (admittedly 16oz) since christmas.
No, you can't put sugar in it! It would ruin it!!!! Love green tea too, not too fond of camomile though, it tastes like I imagine weeds would :o0
curliwurli Posts: 3369
i have to say i like it at times but lately i've been right off it. all i can manage first thing is hot water. i usually like peppermint in the morning and sometimes camomile at night but i can't stomach green tea on it's own. there used to be a nice one in the machine at my last job - green tea with jasmine i think it was. made my desk smell lovely *)
Mrs áthas Posts: 3488
try buying fresh peppermint and crush it in hot water..the smell is really fresh!
Yeah the Jasmine one is yummy, so is the lotus flower and orange one! Can't wait to get the new cranberry one!!! :hyper:
curliwurli Posts: 3369
[quote="Mrs áthas":2b6gt7zn]try buying fresh peppermint and crush it in hot water..the smell is really fresh![/quote:2b6gt7zn] that's how they make mint tea in Milano's - it's lovely!!