Perfactil

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Malefesense Posts: 1440
Just thought I'd let you know about a vitamin supplement for hair, skin and nails called Perfectil My hairdresser suggested I take it as my hair which is quite long was thinner than usual I found it great. You get it in Boots which luckily also have a special offer on vitamins on at the moment.
Lady Penelope Posts: 2019
Ive used it and its great! Also the boots own brand hair and nails supplement is very good too
strictly_casual Posts: 66
Does it help with spots???
Mrs Malefesense Posts: 1440
Can't say for sure cos I'm lucky enough to have decent enough skin. It does claim to be for skin, hair and nails though. I've noticed an improvement in hair and nails so I would assume that on that basis it does exactly what it says on the tin!
lal Posts: 403
Hi, Im taking the boots own brand version and can't believe how strong my nails are. Im a life long nailbiter so this is a new (and very welcome) departure. Also my hair looking great which is unusual at the moment as Im very stressed and that usually effects my hair badly (gets v dry and wirey) Don't notice much difference in my skin but I havent had any breakouts lately so maybe its helping. I would definitely recommend them. The boots ones were only €6.00, as opposed to €17.00 for the perfectil (although it could be even better) l
MrsHappy* Posts: 2496
Since I stopped taking Perfectil, my hair has become really dry. I must stock up again.