Perfect Day Wedding Band - Feedback for all you guys n gals

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

excitementcity Posts: 1007
Hi all I just wanted to leave some feedback for this wedding band because we found it hard to get feedback on them ourselves before we booked them. I just wanted to say that they were just FANTASTIC! They played at our wedding on 21 August and I really can't say enough about them. They were fanstatic to deal with in the lead up to the wedding (especially Catherine who was just wonderful) and just brilliant on the day. They had the dance floor packed from beginning to end and people never stopped asking us who the band were because they enjoyed them so much. H2b also plays guitar and they even had him up singing. The dj was also just brilliant and played every song that we asked them to play. The band also learned "you got it" by roy orbison for our first dance and they did a brilliant job...they started it off slowly and then kicked in really fast. I have to say h2b and I really had the time of our lives and we just didn't want the night to end. Perfect Day esp alan and catherine - A job well done I have to say!Thanks for making our day so special! If anyone needs any info please feel free to pm me. :wv :wv
sherwood Posts: 737
Hi could you tell me where this band are based and whether they have a website or not. We're still looking for a band so want to make up list of as many as possible. Also if you don't mind me asking, were they expensive?
excitementcity Posts: 1007
Pm'd you Wannabewife
sherwood Posts: 737
Thanks a million excitmentcity O-O
PerfectDayBand Posts: 462
Thank you so much :o)ll It was a brilliant night I have to say and even before we took to the stage, the atmosphere in the room was amazing. Everyone was definitely up for a great time. We're delighted ye liked the arrangement of the first dance and the lads really enjoyed playing it. Your husband was fantastic and it really added to the whole evening. Thanks again for the great feedback on WOL. :wv Catherine www.perfectday.ie
jun2010 Posts: 22
just doing a browse on feedback for suppliers booked so far and have to say i'm delighted with my choices. Great review for Perfect Day. Can't wait to have them on our day for the Church and in the evening for the reception. :o)ll
Thanks Jun2010 and all for the positive feedback. I'll be announcing an October showcase in the next day or so - just need to confirm the date. Many of you have had trouble getting to our weddings so I thought this would solve everyone's problem. Update you all soon :wv Catherine www.perfectday.ie
Hi all, having problems adding more testimonials to our website, but will be fixed soon. Was delighted to get today so I thought I'd add it here for your info. Meant to respond to my above post about our Oct showcase which has now been and gone, but there will be another one in November. Check out 'wedding music and entertainment' and 'vendors and suppliers' for announcements. Catherine www.perfectday.ie :o)ll Hi Catherine, [b]Well We're home from honeymoon and a bit depressed to be honest! Just wanted to mail you to thank you so much for your outstanding performance at our wedding, it was fantastic how the floor was packed all night. I knew you guys would be good but you completely exceeded all our expectations and myself and Ciaran are still blown away by the fact that you did our first dance song so well. Everyone was talking about how great the band was to us up until we flew out on tuesday for our honeymoon, both our parents were seriosly impressed with our choice too which is always good. Also please pass on my gratitude to Alan for putting up with our crazy OTT ladies! Once again and I really cant express just how happy we were, THANK YOU PERFECT DAY.