perfect size 12

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
I posted before about phase2 tablets and I have been taking them now for a good long while. I have got very lazy of late and doing no exercise and eating bags of walkers sweet chilli crisps I am addicted. Anyway of late I have been doing some clothes shopping and I am now very proud to say I am a perfect size 12, all the pants, skirts etc I am buying are all a 12. Can't believe it Showed h2b last night a top and pants I bought and he said they were so slimming and it's the slimmest he's ever seen me.
MrsHappy* Posts: 2496
That is great news, you must be so delighted with yourself.
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Ah brillent,great news-congrats
rosieposey Posts: 59
How long have you been taking them for? How many do you take and how often?
mona1977 Posts: 147
Woo Hoo :o)ll You must be delighted! Congrats
pluppy Posts: 3519
thats great news well done
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
thanks girls, I have been taking them since beg of Feb I think. I take about between 4-6 a day. AT weekends I am useless cos I always forget to take them. If I forget to take them half and hour before I just take it when I am about to eat. Stone and a half I've lost in total
*gone* Posts: 4785
Wow that's great! Would love to get a kick start like that - have gained weight and it is just so hard to shift - would love a helping hand like that. Can you PM me with the details of the tablets, where you get them, when you take them etc?
Poppit Posts: 2042
wow, congrats!!! :o)ll what kind of tablets are they? never heard of them. I would love to lose about a stone b4 big day. could you pm me with details please
Westielover Posts: 416
hey, Congrats! Anychance you could send me the name of those tablets. Just need to shift the last few pounds!!