Perfume and Deodorant for wedding abroad

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

aradburn Posts: 14
HI! am getting married in Nerja in May and was wondering if anyone can recommend a good perfume and even more importantly deodorant for the day? Dont want something that will knock people out but am conscious it will be very warm over there!! any advice appreciated!! only have 5 weeks to go so trying to get all this stuff sorted!!!!
aylala Posts: 3673
I'm abroad aswell and am actually thinking of getting botox in my pits!!
~lila~ Posts: 524
Aylala I was telling H2B he should get that done (he thinks I'm mad)!! Have you heard of anyone getting it done, or know where they do it? M.
I know the celebs get it done for the Oscars Marmali, but I'm sure any clinic in town that administers botox would do it? Like teh Harley Medical Group or something? I really want to get it done for the day
God girls you are BRAVE women!!! I don't think I can go down botox route. Although I guess if it works for the oscars!!! I think I'll stick to a good deordorant so any advice welcome!!!
~lila~ Posts: 524
H2B has used all the medicated ones and everything to no avail, I think I'll check it out for him, would make his day more comfortable... As for me, no chance I'm definitely not a candidate.... Aradburn, Driclor is a mediated deodorant, you apply if before bed and wash off in the morning and it reduces the amount you perspire, you could try that in the run up to the wedding. I think most chemists have it. M.
ainm Posts: 2211
[quote="Aylala":1bqp62mk]I'm abroad aswell and am actually thinking of getting botox in my pits!![/quote:1bqp62mk] Aylala, do you know how much it costs?
Thanks a mil Marmali - had a search there now on the site and saw also recommended Mitchum. So thats me off to boots this weekend. Will try both! thanks a mil!
[quote="Drea":1rp0o0o7][quote="Aylala":1rp0o0o7]I'm abroad aswell and am actually thinking of getting botox in my pits!![/quote:1rp0o0o7] Aylala, do you know how much it costs?[/quote:1rp0o0o7] No but will make enquiries
sweeti Posts: 81
I can second driclor. Very effective. I get it in boots, about 8/9 euros.