Period during Pill cycle - What does this mean???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

KoolKatt Posts: 64
I started my period last week...evenn though I do not finish taking the pill until Friday...What does this mean? Have heard that this means the pill has not worked... Do any of you know what this means...have been on the pill for 10 years and this has never happended before...I am usually like clockwork. Don't want any little surprises before I get married in November...
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
I wouldn't worry to much, could be down to stress. How many days before hand did you get your period?
got it Sunday....a full week before it would have been due
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Did it last longer than normal. If I were you I would put it to the back of your mind and wait for next month. It's probably down to stress. I have a fear I will fall pregnant before our wedding, I think it's just my mind is all over the place at the moment worrying about things. I have dreams that I will get pregnant and won't be able to wear my dress. Think it's all part of it. Try relax and bet you next month it will be back to normal.
MrsHappy* Posts: 2496
That happened me a few months ago, it was definitely related to stress, for me anyway. Try not to worry.
Thanks girls..........am turning into a freak these days. Just needed someone to tell me to snap out of it. :lol: