period while pregnant

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lily79 Posts: 153
has anyone ttc but gotten AF as usual but found out the following month they were pregnant even though AF came
dovedro Posts: 1295
Hi lily79 No I didn't but I have heard of this happening to some people where they got AF every month. It might have been christmas B maybe who did get this, maybe not but I'm sure someone will let you know Do you think you might be pregnant at the moment?
charli Posts: 5994
yeah me either but christmas b got a period (which turns out was an implantation bleed though she said in her case it was heavier) - when she went for scan she was 4 weeks ahead of what she thought because of it do you think you are pregnant? have you AF - is it light?
tras Posts: 1460
Yep, it happened to me, turned out to be implantation bleeding. Meant I was 6 weeks before I realised what was wrong.....
newyearbabs Posts: 686
yep I got it too even went to get blood test during bleed for ferility treatment! It was a wk 7 went I started to get sick and went to doc thinking I had stomach bug when I found out. What I would say is that the bleed was lighter than a period and only lasted 2 1/2 days.
aylala Posts: 3673
Does this happen the same time as your period would be due then?
tras Posts: 1460
Well, mine came at period time anyway. It meant I was 6 weeks before I realised...was wondering why the hell I was so sick!
cheer bear bride Posts: 3731
ohh my af came 2 days late and is soooo light, its my first day at the mo,(supposed to come on sat) im not ttc but had a pill mishap in late august but got af at start of sept, i kept peepin in on the ttc and this section coz i was dying to see how everyone is getting on! Now im all worried again coz wedding is 3 mts away, but as i said i have first day of af at the mo but light and bright red which i think is a sign that ur not pg from what i can gather...