Periods!!!!!!!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

oldie2010 Posts: 186
Hi there, I am recently just married and was due my period last Thursday.. Wed evening it started to arrive and then Thurs there was very little. On Fri, it had completely vanished.. since coming off the pill my cycle is normally 5 days but this has never happened!! Has this ever happened to anyone?
eel27 Posts: 153
This happened to me two years ago, I was on holidays and got my period, same thing it disappeared and reappeared for a few days but I thought nothing of it and partied on!! Needless to say, I found out I was pregnant when I came home!! Go get a test!! :o)ll :o)ll
OMG!!!!!!!! I’ve been drinking and having the occasional ciffy while Im out at the weekends!! Did enter my head but then I thought nah.... we’ve only been married a month!!! Thanks.. Im away for one!!!!!!!
eel27 Posts: 153
Don't worry, sure I was on a two week holiday then came home to a friends wedding which was a major three day p**s up!!! I was drinking and smoking away and I even did a sunbed before I realised!! I obviously was worried too but there wasn't a bother on the little man!! Don;t be worrying just go and get a test!! Sooooo exciting!!! I cannot wait to tell people....I'm literally bursting!!! Keep us posted!
Oh stop, i want to leave work now...... if i am i must be the most fertile woman on the planet!! I’ve a wedding this weekend so I think ill refrain from a 3 day bender!!! Ha Ha...
Folks, Just got a test and it was negative................. there were 2 sticks with it so im gonna try again in the morning as it said it is more effective when u use the first sample of the day... Ah well back to trying!!!
MeSB Posts: 3785
Folks, It was negative this morning.. boo hoo.. ah well..... it is jsut that this has NEVER happened me before even before I was on the pill during it and since I came off it in Feb.... Thanks for all you comments... Xoxox
Girls, What way do I work my ovulation/fertility chart now.. Period for 1.5 days last Wed, disappeared until yesterday and back now with a bang......
wifin Posts: 4761
You count CD1 as the first day of full red flow so that sounds like you are on CD2 now *)